Friday, July 29, 2011

Favorites Review!

Hello All!

I'm blogging from work today, so unfortunately I can't upload my eats from this week,but stay tuned later this weekend for an update on my weekly edible creations!

However, I did want to stop by and do a quick post reviewing some of my favorite foodie items! I was thinking about doing this once a week if it's popular, what do you think? I would love to hear your feedback!

First item of review: Larabars!

Have you all had them before? I first discovered them through the blog world earlier this year, and the first one I tried was the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip:

Source
I went with something peanut buttery because, well, I love peanut butter! I was a little hesitant at first when I tried this because it looked a little funny, but I really loved it! Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip is definitely one of my favorites! The ingredient list is great, I mean, how can you go wrong with only 4 ingredients? Dates, peanuts, chocolate chips, and salt. Definitely a winner!

Next up, my ultimate favorite, Peanut Butter Cookie. Swooooon:

Source

This Larabar is my favorite for so many reasons, first being the ingredient list: peanuts, dates, salt. Again, awesome. Second, the flavor is spot on! The perfect sweet treat, or pre-workout fuel! I had this bar the other day as my mid-morning snack and it held me over quite well. I love these so much that I actually just asked my Dad to order me a box from online, and guess what? He did! Yeah, I do have the best father ever, but I think I've mentioned this before ;)

Aaaaand here we have Cashew Cookie:


Source
I don't think an ingredient list could get any shorter: cashews and dates. Prior to trying Larabars, I don't think I'd ever had a date, but now I love them! I haven't purchased any individual medjool dates yet, but I keep seeing them pop up in the blog world as a great pre-workout snack, especially paired with a nut butter (I'm thinking sunflower seed?) The flavor of this bar is on point--the cashew flavor is strong, but oh so good! I highly recommend you try this one!

I've tried several other flavors, but today I wanted to highlight some of my favorite! I keep trying to find the Blueberry Muffin and Banana Bread flavors, but I haven't found them yet! Anyone one where I can find these flavors in Manhattan?

So, if you're interested in trying a new healthy snack, go check out Larabars!

I'll check back in soon with an update on my eats this week. (There were some really greats ones, as usual!)

No comments:

Post a Comment