Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weekend Update!

Hello!

This week has been hectic! I'm back from Spring Break and in full swing! I'm slammed with school work but of course, have found plenty of time to eat! This week one of my very best friends was in town so he and I went to many fabulous restaurants. Unfortunately, I only took pictures on night, but please enjoy pictures from the night we ate Korean food!





I can't remember the names of all of the dishes, but everything was absolutely delicious! Koreatown is a fun place to go in NYC and they have some of the best food!

I've also been having some great breakfasts!

Nature Path's Heritage Flakes with fresh strawberries and blueberries and milk!

Close up of the goods!

Cereal with a sliced banana, blueberries, and organic milk!

Close up--I love bananas in cereal!

I've been having a sore throat lately so I'm combating it with Emergen-C!

Cinnamon Raisin Bagel Thin with sunflower seed butter, sliced banana (I ate the other half) and Manuka honey!


I love breakfast! Breakfast is probably my favorite meal of the day! It's a great way to start your day and I love to make new things! I've really been on the breakfast sandwich kick with a nut butter and fruit.

I've got some quickly ripening bananas and milk that's going to expire soon so I think I'll be having another fabulous cereal bowl tomorrow morning!

Enjoy the beautiful sunshine wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment