Saturday, April 9, 2011

Semi-Formal Fun!

I'm back!

So I'm still getting the hang of blogging--it hasn't quite become a part of my day-to-day routine, but I'm working on it!

Last night I went to a Semi-Formal for my program at school and I had a blast! The formal was held at the Manhattan Penthouse on 5th Avenue, needless to say, it was beautiful! The evening started with a few appetizers,

Mini empanadas


Mini spinach quiches


After about an hour of mingling and photo taking,
Left: Ali, Right: Me!

Me with a picture of the Empire State Building; isn't New York beautiful?

we were shown into a larger room for a buffet dinner! I got the broiled sea bass, caesar salad, and roasted potatoes. Everything was absolutely delicious!


Of course, the night ended with a molten lava chocolate cake, however, I'm confident that I could have made it much better ;)

Today I spent the day working for the admissions office for Accepted Students Weekend on our campus. It was a busy morning! I've also been working on a 25 page paper...slowly but surely. My goal is to have 10 pages done by tonight!


I'm headed out again tonight with a few friends--should be fun! The weather in New York is beautiful right now.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment