Friday, March 11, 2011

Breakfast Sandwich

Good morning! Today I woke up at the 'em to get in a good workout! When I came back to my dorm, I was starving and had almond butter on the mind (no surprise). I decided to fix myself an ab, honey, and banana sandwich!

I toasted two pieces of Ezekiel bread on the stove and topped one piece with almond butter, half a sliced banana (I scarfed the other half down before the sandwich was even ready), and a sprinkle of cinnamon. The other slice was topped with Manuka honey--one of my very best friends brought it back for me from New Zealand!

Supplies
Final product!

 This was a delicious breakfast! It definitely hit the spot! My agenda today is to get some work done, go to my internship later, and pack for California! I leave tomorrow night!

Catch you all later!

P.S. I've noticed recently that I have a banana almost every single morning for breakfast! Of course, I'm not complaining because I love bananas, but I'm wondering if I should switch it up a bit. Any recommendations for a different fruit to incorporate into my breakfasts?

No comments:

Post a Comment