Tuesday, March 15, 2011

California!

Hi All!

I'm so sorry for not having posted in a couple of days. I'm on Spring Break and in California visiting one of my best friends!
Sacramento, California!
We're having a blast! Yesterday we went to San Francisco! It was a little rainy, but the temperature was perfect and the rain didn't stop our shopping! First stop: a chocolate factory! You wouldn't believe how much peanut butter chocolate I came across! The store was made for me : )
Barrels of chocolate!
Reese's Mound

Around 12:45pm, we decided we needed some fuel so that we could continue shopping! We went to (a new to me place) Boudin--a cafe style restaurant that specializes in bread. Check out their cool bread loaves!
Teddie Bear Bread!
We decided on the California Veggie half sandwich with a side salad and the crab cake sandwich. They were both delicious!

We finished the night at an Indian restaurant (we scarfed it down so quickly that the food went unphotographed) and then to Nyo Froyo!
Today we're off to visit one of her friends at college and then babysitting!

Catch you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment