Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rainy Day

Good morning everyone! I'm back for post number two!

I woke up this morning before my alarm even went off! I got a solid 8 hours of sleep in preparation for the long day ahead of me. My day starts with my 9:30am class, followed by my Chemistry midterm, and finally ends after my last class, at 9:30pm. Long day, huh? But tomorrow is Friday, one step closer to spring break! Anyone have any fun plans? I'm going to be visiting one of my best friends ever, Emily, in California! We try to see each other as much as possible but when we can't, we're always texting, emailing, calling, or skyping.

This morning's breakfast goes un-photographed because the lighting in my room was terrible. But I promise better shots for my later meals! I had a bowl of oatmeal with flaxseeds, fresh blueberries, a sliced banana, a generous sprinkle of cinnamon (I just finished an entire bottle from 6 months ago, woops), and 1 tbs. of almond butter. It was very filling. And I may have had a small brownie slice left over from my roommate baking last night. :)

Wish me luck on my test, and if it's raining (or snowing) where you are, stay dry!

Until next time, "Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out."

No comments:

Post a Comment