Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Love Spring!

Hello there!

I'm back from my trip to California! It was a blast and I had a great time with my friend! There were so many good eats:


Those are cupcakes from "Icing on the Cupcake" They were delicious! Mint chocolate chip and chocolate with a pink butter cream frosting!

I'm back at school now, it feels good to be back to a routine.  I'm already bombarded with school work, but of course I manage to find time to eat :)

This morning for breakfast I was craving cereal with some fresh fruit. I love spring! Spring has some of the best fruit! Exhibit 1:
Nature Path's Heritage Flakes with milk, fresh blueberries, and fresh strawberries!

Close up!
(Sorry those pictures aren't so great, I'm still working on the lighting and close ups)

It was a delicious breakfast and matched the perfect beginning to spring we're having today: 50s and sunny skies!

I'm off to finish up some homework and then my final class of the day!

Have a wonderful day where ever you are--hopefully you're having nice weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment