Sunday, April 17, 2011

Brownies, Cinnabons, and Cheesy Biscuits!

Back again!

Last night I went to a friend's dorm for a chill night--well that's what I thought it was going to be! It ended up being quite the dance party (no complaints here though!) For the party, I made guilt-free brownies!


The key to guilt free brownies is replacing the butter/oil with apple sauce! I actually think they're so much better this way because they come out super dense, moist, and chewy!

I also helped make cinnabons while at the party! They were ginormous..


Don't those look amazing? They seemed to be a hit--they didn't last more than 20 minutes.

Some other eats at the party included cheesy biscuits, mini hot dogs, bags of pretzels, yogurt covered pretzels, and chips galore.


This morning I went to brunch with some friends and had so many a few desserts...unfortunately those went un-photographed.

But I'll be back with my breakfast tomorrow...it's going to be warm tomorrow in NYC so I'm thinking a nice cold bowl of cereal is in order.

Have a great Sunday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment